Increased length? Thickness? Acne? Check out my thoughts on the hair supplement that Kim Kardashian and everyone is talking about! Hairfinity! Over the Summer a lot of people were talking on instagram and other social media pages about Hairfinity, a hair vitamin that says it will help your hair grow faster and longer. Hairfinity says it's unique because it contains the basic nutrients for overall health. A healthy body is the ideal environment for healthy hair to thrive.
- Biotin helps produce keratin, increases hair elasticity, and protects the hair from becoming dry. It also helps thicken the hair to give the appearance of fullness.
- Antioxidant supplements such as Vitamin C are believed to stimulate hair growth by enhancing the immune function and improving scalp health at a cellular level.
- Vitamin D helps prevent hair shedding which is critical to a voluminous fuller head of hair.
- Silica (Horsetail Extract) helps to maintain collagen and hair elasticity to help keep hair lustrous.
- The sulfur provided by MSM is required for healthy collagen and keratin, which are essential to healthy hair growth.
One of the biggest downsides to Hairfinity is that it could cause acne. A lot of people worry about this because their have been so many conflicting reports online that this product causes breakouts. For some people they say no change in their skin occurred, but for others they noticed an increase breakouts and even cystic acne (yikes). For the first month I didn't notice a change but my second month I noticed a pimple or two on my forehead. I haven't had a pimple on my forehead in YEARS! I definitely hit the breaks when I discovered this. After just ordering two more bottles I wasn't sure what to do. I hate to waste products (and my money). I did some research and learned that by drinking a ton of water (you should drink a gallon) and taking a multi vitamin (adult gummies) it can help reduce the chances of a breakout. So far so good! Water is great for you anyway especially if you are trying to stay healthy and have clear skin so it's been worth it. I carry around a water bottle with me at work and fill it up throughout the day.
Overall, I give this product two thumbs up! If you are interested in purchasing Hairfinity CLICK HERE. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
Good luck with your hair growth journey.