It's almost time for Mother's Day! Are you a last minute shopper in need of some suggestions?
Well here is the guide for you to give your Mom a little bliss that day ...
Here are few items that my Mom personally loves that may inspire you when deciding what to get yours this Sunday.
1. Starbucks - For the mom on the go, this a great gift idea! She can get anything from a snack to a beverage. I love gift cards because they are the gifts that keeps on giving. A Starbucks gift card will give her a week or perhaps two weeks worth of daily pampering.
2. Cook for her - this is a simple and easy thing to do for your mom that shows her how much you care. Moms are often the ones in the household that cook the most, so if you are able to let her visit and take over the cooking I'm sure she will appreciate it. Try waking her up to the smell of fresh eggs, pancakes, and delicious sizzling bacon.
3. A fruit basket! My mom loves when I send her the edible arrangement fruit baskets, especially the fruit dipped in chocolate. If I deliver it to her job she loves sharing this with her co-workers. Its a yummy and healthy snack for her to enjoy.
4. Flowers! The perfect gift and household item to give Mom. She'll appreciate the effort that you put into selecting the perfect bouquet just for her.
5. Jewelry! I sent my mom a coach necklace this year that I'm positive she's going to love.
6. Find a great photo of you and your Mom and place it in a decorative frame. Mom's love photos! You can't go wrong with this sweet gesture of some of your greatest times together.
7. Spa treatment! For the mother that needs a little bit of R&R. Tell her to kick up her feet and enjoy a relaxing massage or a facial.
8. Tanda Luxe Skin Rejuvenation Photofacial - for the mom who wants a home spa treatment. The luxe uses a super-luminous LED array to deliver concentrated beams of red light for a phototherapy effect. Coupled with sonic vibrations and gentle warming in a unique massage treatment head, these complimentary technologies deliver a professional photofacial experience for luxurious, soft, smooth, glowing skin. What Mom wouldn't love that!? This product helps treat fine lines and wrinkles and increases sky hydration leaving it feeling softer and smoother.
Stay tuned for a full view and demonstration of the Tanda Luxe Skin Rejuvenation Photofacial in an upcoming post this month!
If you are a Mom I want to wish you a Happy Mother's Day! Enjoy