May is almost over! Say what? It's been so fun. I can't wait for the next few months. I have some fun travel trips and I'm still a little unsure what I'll be doing for my 4th of July and Labor Day so that will be fun to somewhat figure out. Memorial Day was a blast and the weather is finally warming up.
- I went to Boston to visit my family. My grandmother celebrated her birthday! We had a bunch of fun surprises for her. We also celebrated my Birthday since I didn't see my family during April. We also celebrated Mother's Day so it was a win all around. Loving my Boston leopard snapback!
- Beautiful flowers my friends gave me at my Cinco De Mayo Birthday party. Seriously, my Birthday was on one of the best that I have had in a long time. I feel like I have more fun celebrating my Birthday when I'm single, I just realized that (lol)
- Every time I am home I feel like my family uses it as an excuse to eat the Cheesecake Factory. Anyway, we stopped in (I wasn't going to complain) and I got to eat my favorite appetizer there - buffalo blasts and had some delicious shrimp scampi for dinner. I love seafood!
- Met some new friends via my friend Rana! A bunch of really cool, fun, Cali girls. We sipped non Heineken drinks in Heineken cups and hit up the Mixologi NYC party at the Cabanas in Meatpacking.Good times!
- Jadyn is getting so big! Remember him? Click Here. I had to pay him $5 to take this picture with me. Kids now a days!
- My friend Kimmy gave me Rihanna's new lipstick RiRi Woo for my Birthday! Super excited. I'm usually scared to rock red but I love this color on everyone so I can't imagine not liking it on myself. I was going to wear it this weekend but I think I'm going to save it for another occasion or maybe my next YouTube video!
- Tested out the Green Tea Latte from Starbucks. Not my favorite, it wasn't horrible but I think I won't get it again.
- My absolute favorite thing to wear in the Spring/Summer! Peep toe flats and these are from Zara.
How did you enjoy May?