So excited! I just reached my first 100 followers : ) so happy that each of you check in and see what lil ol' me is up to. Really appreciate it and all the wonderful comments! Now let's get back to business ...
11 things you should know right now:
1. My cute two year old cousin Jadyn scored a meeting with Ford Models (YAY!) thanks to me *patself on back*
I am taking him next week to the offices in New York. I can't wait to see him and take him there. I've been trying to do this with him since he was a baby and it's finally happening. Wish us luck : )
I'll be sure to take lots of pictures, upload them next week and let you know how the meeting went.
2. I haven't started taking those fish oil vitamins yet. I know I said i would a long time ago but for some reason I haven't started. I PROMISE to start tomorrow and let you know if i notice any changes by next month
3. My friend Ariel just told me about these deep fried cupcakes, ever heard of them? Click here. We may attempt to make them and blog though ... i don't think i'll eat too much of it, i feel sick thinking about it.
4. hmm what else. My friends, Nikki, Ariel and I have launched our own event planning company. Our first event is next Tuesday! I am excited yet very nervous. We still don't have a name for our company yet. Thinking ...wondering...pondering .. thinking but nothing is popping up. Anyway, I am in search of a nice outfit! This weekend i think i'll stop by Top Shop.
5. I bought this brand called Garden Lites. They sell this product called "Butternut Squash Souffle"
Ever tried it? Well I plan on trying it Saturday so I will do a review that day. I hope it's not gross.
6. I am currently watching 'My Life As Liz' on MTV. This show is actually oddly entertaining to me, i like it.
7. ... oh while watching My Life As Liz' I heard this song and I'm going to add it to my ipod. Lyrics . Check out the live version. Listen to the song here. It's really cool that MTV adds music in between commercials and these reality shows because thats how I've found a lot of my music. I heard it on some show and I decided to google and listen again.
8. I'm running out of stuff to share .. that's kind of bad. I guess I have nothing more to say. Hope you had a nice day!
People I mentioned in this post
(i'am a visual person)
Jonesy &Ariel & Nikki
(also know as ... insert company name when we come up with one)